Friday, January 11, 2008

I'M A CADILLAC MAN

"The time rolls around and it's Saturday
I'm gonna Cadillac the town in my Model A"
~ Bob Wills
-
"Well, I left Kentucky back in '49
An' went to Detroit workin' on a 'sembly line
The first year they had me puttin' wheels on cadillacs"
~ Johnny Cash
-
"I want a Cadillac mister dealer
Like they build in fifty-nine
I want a Cadillac mister dealer
So I can roll on down the line"
~ The Jesters
-
"Guitars, cadillacs, hillbilly music
It's the only thing that keep me hangin' on"
~ Dwight Yoakam
-
"Swing low, sweet Cadillac,
Comin’ for to carry me home.
Swing low, sweet Cadillac,
Comin’ for to carry me home."
~ Dizzy Gillespie
-
"What's life without the occasional detour?"
-
Stop by anytime. We're always open and there's never a cover.
-
Goodtime Charlie
The Dew Drop Inn
http://www.southernmusic.net/
-

No comments: